Saturday, June 13, 2009

lifelife .

i haven't written here in awhile , just because i've been on the myspace blogging buzz .. i feel its more personal and i can express myself completely without anybody reading it .. not that i mind people reading , well yes i guess it is because i mind people reading .. i'm so confused with my life at the moment and i doubt anyone could decipher my diary entries of late to be honest , i don't know where anythings heading and i'd rather wait till i know myself before i type anything here because at the moment nothings in black and white . its complicated and i have no idea when it will be sorted .
so public blogs will be out for awhile till i sort my life out .

peace && love xx

2 comments:

  1. aw i hope u figure it out soon!
    if u ever need someone to talk to..


    me u n cloe really have to catch up soon like actually! wen ur free!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ayeshy... =)
    Wow I haven't talked to you in ages. How the heck did that happen? I feel like primary school, for some reason I really want to walk up to you shyly and say "wanna be my friend?" haha.
    Is it okay if I read along with your life?

    Love from Aunty Amethyst (hehe)

    ReplyDelete