hha i can't believe people are more jealous of me and would rather kiss me than others hha .
it kindof depresses me a bit , compare friends is a bit sad .. i dont generally judge my friends , but i want to see how they judge me .. its a vicious cycle of epic failure ):
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
omg i know what you mean! i've been doing it heaps lately!
ReplyDeletebut I just click 'skip this couple' on everyone hahahaha
but yeah at first I felt so happy cause I thought I had all these real good ones but then when I got down the list it was so depressing because even tho I got good %'s for like 'smart', 'cute', 'nice' etc I got heaps of losses for like 'Who would I rather be handcuffed to' and all these other ones that made me feel hated!!!
hahaha but it's just silly.