Wow can't believe Jade came down again , it was so awesome we got to really catch up and i'm missing her already even though she left like 30 mins ago ?
But we got to hang out and do some shopping at sylvia park and suss out some cool clothes (:
and it was so random we went to dresmart aswell ; ( me , lily , jade & tom ) and met up with Tom's mate Cory an then we saw Ethan and Troy there ! Which was completely out of the blue , so they got to see Jade , and then we saw Fare at work ! And it was nice to see Jade and Fare peacing everything out , stupid rumours right ?
Oh yeah and i got my lunch shouted for hehe , Ethan bought me a chocolate milkshake and Troy bought me a cheeseburger with mayo mmm (:
This blogs a bit rushed and I can't really think of what to say and how to say it , i'm kindof going through a brain fart and nothings coming to me hahah ! Ew can't believe I said brain fart XD
But it's allgood cause nobody reads this anyways so its pretty safe ! I just want to use this to reflect on later and laugh about cause the world needs more smiles and laughter , and with the whole recession thing going on we can surely use some !
Omgoshh today I rocked the side ponytail again with my headband , I think it's becoming a habit !
Hmm what else is new ..
Got mega on it last night with Jade oh gosh it was krakup ! Hahahahaha she couldn't even drive lmfao ! We were on the motorway and she was rolling ciggys and she didn't watch the road and we almost drove into a ditch ! But I was like " OMG ! " And she was like " Shit Sorry ! " and did the meanest swerve it was sooooo funny ! But it was cause she was feeling real sick aswell ; a lethal combination ahah !
We went to the petrol station , grabbed some cleareyes and she dropped me home ; I went inside and said I felt sick , so went to bed and ended up getting real hungry so made a big munch , so suspect right ? and then went to sleep for real , woke up at half past 11 when everyone was asleep and stole another hot cross bun hahah !
And then this morning woke up rather early , mum woke me up as usual and asked if I wanted a ciggy , I was like " No , I Just Woke Up ! " and she was like " Oh Okayy " and left me hahah , and so I was like waking up and watching tv and I hear this rat tap tapping on my door and I thought it was mum being a dick so I opened the curtain quite angrily , and it was actually Jade ! So I was like " Oh Watsup ! " and we went shopping this morning , then we went to lynmall , they have this huge market sale on there , heaps of stuff for cheap so might end up going on Saturday for another look !
Can't really think of much else to write ! So this is a rather short pointless blog , but I guess its not pointless cause i'm going to eventually read this again one day and laugh and think I was such a dick ! Haha till next time !
Peace & Love x
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sounds like you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteRumours are so stupid especially when it creates drama and sometimes people can't get to the bottom of it cause everyone else is getting in their ear and it just gets worse and worse!
hahahaha thats so crazy about the motorway swerve i was picturing it and laughing :L
sorry I won't write very long comments cause I'm just reading through all your past blogs but frm now on i'll keep up to date if that's alright!